Friday, July 22, 2005

We're going to China!!

Chloe! Our prayers have been answered and my intuition did not fail me. We're going to China end of August beginning of September! USAsian Affairs called us today at 5:25 pm while we were driving to Abuelita's house in Napa. My phone was on low when I got the call so I was not sure it was USAA until I called back on daddy's phone. When they told us we were extatic and of course I cried.

Just earlier today I was listening to the radio and the Tom Petty song came on (not that I am a Tom Petty fan..but his lyrics seem to express what I have been feeling lately) called "I Need to Know" It goes like this:

I need to know(I need to know)
Because I don’t know how longI can hold on
And if your makin’ me wait
If you’re leadin’ me on
I need to know(I need to know)
I need to know(I need to know)

I felt like calling USAA at that moment to see if we were letting ourselves be led on by the e-rumor mill. I just needed to know. And now we do.

We'll be looking forward to finding out more about you in the next two weeks!

Love your adoring family.