Friday, August 19, 2005

All I Can Do Is Think of You

Dear Sweet Pea! All mommy can do is think of you. And of course this brings tears of joy and anticipation. We pray that you are doing well, mind, body & spirit. We pray that the transition from Yangxi staff and your crib mate to our loving arms will be easy and that we will have wisdom to know how to comfort you.

Today we are making travel arrangements and I am going crazy with my To Do list. I am certainly nesting!

I watched a video/slideshow of two girl's adoptions from China and it made me cry.

(For those who are interested, click on http://www.newsok.com/cc/adoption/adoption.html .)

I am falling more in love with you every day!

Only 14 days until we leave!!

Kisses and Hugs from across the sea. Love, Mommy, Daddy and Big Brother Caleb

P.S. Caleb came running into our bedroom this moring yelling, "Sissy, Sissy" and we were wondering why he was calling your name. He had gotten ahold of daddy's wallet that had a pciture of you in it. We pray the transition from being an only child to being Big Brother will go smoothly too!