Sunday, September 04, 2005

It's a Beautiful Mornin'

Today is Gotcha Day and the skies are clear! Yahoo! I love it when the weather forecast is wrong! They said it would rain all week here in Guangzhou. Yesterday it poured and I purchased an umbrella.

We woke up twice this am -- once at 4 am and then again at 7. I was going to try and sleep a bit more but then again how could i? Its the day we have been waiting for. I have pictures in my mind of how our experience will go when we get Chloe..picturing her adorable smile...yet I know this may be a hard day for her too with so many changes and being put into two strangers hands. I pray it will go well for all of us.

The Stevie Wonder song "Isn't She Lovely" started going through my head. It goes like this:

Isn't she lovely. Isn't she wonderfull. Isn't she precious. Less than (eight months) old. I never thought through love we'd be... Making one as lovely as she. But isn't she lovely made from love. Isn't she pretty. Truly the angel's best. Boy, I'm so happy. We have been heaven blessed. I can't believe what God has done through us he's given life to one. But isn't she lovely made from love. Isn't she lovely.