Wednesday, September 14, 2005

YEAH!! We Got Our Children's Visas Approved

On the bus ride to the fabric and electric markets we were told that our paperwork was PERFECT which means ALL 39 children's visas were approved. We owe it all to the meticulos work of our agency US Asian affairs. I can not say enough about their professionalism, hospitality and genuine care for all of us. They know us by name and try to meet every need we have. Especially with Scott being gone I need an extra hand from time to time. And if it isn't the China Team helping us, it's the other families. I feel so blessed to have met so many wonderful people.

Speaking of visas I am told it is extremely difficult for the Chinese to get visas to the US. It's especially hard if you are single and a woman.

I'm on my way out the door to the Pearl River Cruise. I ordered a delicious burger through room service as I am told the food is not so great on the boat but the view is worth it. We're lucky we have clear skies today.