Thursday, October 20, 2005

Sleep Tight Sweet Pea

Dear Sweet Pea Chloe! Today you are 10 months old. You are such a delightful child and all of our family and friends adore you. On Saturday we will have some of our friends and family officially welcome you at a backyard party. We are excited to show you off to those who have not met you yet.

Tonight when I came to check on you in your crib you were fast asleep. I thought to myself what a priviledge it is to care for you, to make sure you are OK, to console you when you need and to explore your new world with you. I think of how I missed out on the first eight months of your life and yet it seems as if you have really been with us all the time! Big brother Caleb and you seem to have hit it off and enjoy laughing and listening to music.

We are all blessed to be together!